** PLEASE NOTE OUR DRAWING BASICS SKETCHBOOK IS OUT OF STOCK AT THIS TIME.**
** We should be receiving a new batch of this sketchbook around the end of February, 2021. **
Sometimes its hard to pick just one sketchbook, so we’re offering any TWO sketchbooks for a huge discount. All stencils are discounted as well! Oh and did we mention FREE SHIPPING within the US?
HOW IT WORKS…
- Select any TWO (that’s 2) sketchbooks from the list over to the right. Each Sketchbook has a small box next to it. Check the two that you want.
- Right below that are the Stencil Add-On’s. If you’d like to add any of our stencils to your order, just select the one(s) you want and those will be added to your cart at a discounted rate. You will see the total price of your order below.
- When finished… Click the ADD TO CART button and proceed to the checkout.
ABOUT OUR SKETCHBOOKS:
Each of our sketchbooks uses an easy to follow along “phase-out” system that begins with lots of guidelines that you draw on top of. As you progress through the sketchbook, the guidelines are slowly taken away, reducing your dependency on those guidelines.
Our GOAL is that as you progress through the how to draw comics sketchbook, you will begin to visualize the shapes and ultimately be able to draw without the need of any guidelines. We’ve also included some commonly used industry reference materials along with over 100 sketch templates into an easy to handle hard cover sketchbook.
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT:
Unlike other How To Draw books… What sets ours apart from the rest is that you can actually sketch inside of it. That’s right! You sketch directly over-top of our unique phase out guideline system.
Each Sketchbook is made with a PU leather hard bound cover with a Satin smooth finish to protect your amazing sketches. Each has 191 pages and is able to take pencils, pall point pens, graphite, pencils, ink pens and most markers.
Don’t forget to ADD ON the drawing stencils!
* No Pencils or Other Drawing Materials Included
* Free Shipping offer only available on purchases shipped within the United States.